Fully accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Accountancy program of Case Western Reserve University provides students with the technical expertise for long-term career success. Each year, highly qualified, diverse students enter the MAcc degree program to study with our world-renowned faculty members in the accountancy department. As a student in the MAcc program, you will be exposed to the most advanced accounting curriculum, auditing, taxation, technology and information systems to prepare for your career as an accounting professional.
MAcc Degree Program: The Weatherhead Difference
The MAcc offers options to prepare graduates for diverse paths in public or corporate accounting, taxation, financial analysis, management and consulting. In addition to building their mastery in the field of accountancy, our students develop critical thinking, leadership and effective communication skills, all part of a Weatherhead education.
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Advanced Federal Taxes
- Tax Practice: Analysis, Planning and Communications
- Advanced Auditing Theory and Practice
- Advanced Financial Accountancy Theory
- Foundations of Probability and Statistics
- Programming for Business Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will continue to be reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 92 other Masters in Auditing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible to apply for the Weatherhead Accountancy program, applicants must have earned or are in process of earning an equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Please note that a bachelor’s degree in accounting is not required to apply for the program.
International44544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44544 USD per year during 12 months.
National44544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44544 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.