The Commercial Real Estate MSc program is offered at Georgia State University. At Robinson, we are creating a new kind of business school, one uniquely capable of developing people from all backgrounds into talented business leaders who will create value in an era of digital transformation.
Careers & Certifications
- Program graduates work for a variety of well-respected companies including CBRE, Duke Realty, John Hancock Real Estate Finance Group, MetLife, Paragon Real Estate Group, Pollack Shores Real Estate Group, Ridge Development, TriBridge Residential, Voya Financial, and Wells Fargo. Our 2020 graduates reported a 23.8% average salary increase, enabling them to pay back their investment in graduate school within 2.8 years. One hundred percent of them secured employment within 3 months of graduation.
- Our graduates typically secure jobs for commercial developers, banks, REITs, investment advisors, asset managers, and brokerage firms.
- Asset Management
- Market Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
The Robinson College of business reviews applications on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Real Estate & Property Management View 161 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Online application and $50 application fee
- Video interview
- College transcripts
- Personal statement
- Resume – Work experience preferred but not required.
- If degree transcripts are not in English, the transcripts must be translated.
- If it is a three-year degree, credential evaluation is required.
- If it is a four-year degree, the student should submit transcripts to be reviewed by an international admissions coordinator. Whether or not the transcripts will need to be evaluated is up to the discretion of the international admissions coordinator.
International43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.