The International Business MBA program is offered at Georgia State University. Our evening class schedule accommodates working professionals so they quickly can earn an advanced degree while keeping their lives in motion.
International business activity touches a large majority of companies inside and outside the United States.
- Program graduates work for a variety of well-respected organizations including Amazon, Boeing, Chick-fil-A, CNN Digital, Deloitte, Delta Air Lines, Georgia-Pacific, HSBC, Microsoft, Publix, UPS, and Wells Fargo. Many program alumni have started their own business ventures.
- Our 2020 graduates reported a 24.2% average salary increase.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Business Environment
- Legal Aspects of International Business
- International Business Analysis
- International Business Negotiation
- International Business Field Study
- Special Topics in International Business
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
The Robinson College of business reviews applications on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law International Business View 354 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Online application and $50 application fee
- Video interview
- College transcripts
- Personal statement
- Resume – work experience preferred but not required
- If degree transcripts are not in English, the transcripts must be translated.
- If it is a three-year degree, credential evaluation is required.
- If it is a four-year degree, the student should submit transcripts to be reviewed by an international admissions coordinator.
International43500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 11 months.
National43500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43500 USD for the full programme during 11 months.
In-State37500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 USD for the full programme during 11 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.