The Georgetown McDonough MBA has a curriculum designed to prepare you for the global stage, plus the unrivaled access that only D.C. can offer. Our Master of Business Administration (Evening) at Georgetown University is the perfect launchpad for discovering your true strength.
Whether you immerse yourself in the Full-time Program or choose to balance work and life with the Flex MBA Program (the new, innovative evolution of our highly-ranked part-time program, launched in fall 2019), you'll have access to the same engaging faculty, gain hands-on consulting knowledge through the Global Business Experience, build your network of over 190,000 alumni, and receive individualized support from the MBA Career Center. You'll exceed the expectations you never thought were possible.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Structure of Global Industries
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Firm Analysis and Strategy
- Financial Markets and Corporate Decision Making
- Marketing Analysis & Customer Strategy
- Managerial Statistics
- Financial Reporting
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Leadership and Social Intelligence
- Leadership Communication
- Business and Public Policy in a Global Economy
- Financial Analysis for Managers and Investors
- Principled Leadership in Business and Society
- Global Business Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 346 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Academic transcripts must list the course name and grades received.
- A diploma/degree certificate that shows the date that the degree was conferred.
- An official grading scale of the academic institution.
International54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 12 months.
National54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.