At Research in Economics, Finances and Management at Pompeu Fabra University, these specialists will gain the tools and knowledge necessary to carry out research projects at the cutting edge of their disciplines. They will be trained to write a doctoral thesis at the level of the world's most rigorous doctoral programmes. The Department is offering a Master in Research in Economics, Finances and Management at Pompeu Fabra University.
- The MRes in Economics, Finance and Management is the gateway to the doctorate in Economics, Finance and Management at UPF or to other doctoral programmes at leading universities in Europe and the United States.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research tools
- Research Seminar
- Seminar Series Attendance
- Advanced research
- Master's thesis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma with at least 180 ECTS credits in economics, finance, management, physics, mathematics, political sciences or engineering
- Academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin
- A Research Proposal: this should be a concise statement of issues of interest: their importance, history, and the candidate's approach- amounting to less than 2 typed page
- Two academic letters of recommendation: these letters must be sent directly by the recommenders
- A postgraduate qualification (master's) with at least 60 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, finance or business is highly recommended
- Proof of knowledge of the English language
- ID Card
International5749 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5749 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.