Over the course of 36 credit hours, you'll expand the way you collect and process information, examine how you interact in a group setting, build your sense of self-awareness, enhance your communication skills and develop your critical thinking. You'll then explore ways to apply everything you've learned specifically to a higher-education setting.
With a Higher Education Leadership degree from University of San Diego you'll be prepared to find meaningful work at two- and four-year colleges and universities, in departments ranging from academic advising to admissions, financial aid, student activities, residential life and Greek life. The effects of your skilled leadership will play out far beyond your direct student interactions, resonating through a better and stronger community.
The School of Leadership and Education Sciences (SOLES) at the University of San Diego believes in academic excellence, innovation, and a strong commitment to equity and inclusion. We educate, engage, model, mentor, and challenge the campus community to promote social justice and ignite meaningful change in our diverse society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Human Relations for Leaders
- Leadership & Ethics
- Organizational Theory & Change
- Action Research Methods
- Leadership Internship
- Student Affairs GA Seminar
- Dynamics of Race, Gender and Culture in Higher Education
- History, Theories and Philosophies of Higher Education
- Higher Education Policy
- Making Meaning and the Collegiate Experience
- Multicultural Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3507 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Resume — You will submit a resume detailing your employment and/or educational experience.
- Personal Statement, Statement of Purpose and/or Essays — Personal statement(s) vary depending on the program you are applying to. Please check the prompt in your application.
- Letters of Recommendation — Your letters should be from professors familiar with your scholarly work, or from professional supervisors who have had experience in a graduate program and who can provide information about your potential for success as a graduate student.
International1509 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1509 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1509 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1509 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.