What you will learn
The Business Analytics MBA program from New York University teaches the use of data and models to support decision making in business. Students learn how to model such relationships as the impact of advertising on sales, how historical data predict stock returns, and how changes in task characteristics can influence time to completion.
At New York University Stern, we develop people and ideas that transform the challenges of the 21st century into opportunities to create value for business and society.
- Data Mining for Business Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Decision Models
- Forecasting Time Series Data
- Stochastic Processes
- Risk Management Systems
- Trading Strategies and Systems
- Regression and Multivariate Data Analysis
- Research for Customer Insights
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems View 277 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Undergraduate Degree: Students entering a Stern MBA program are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country (in some cases, this is a three-year degree).
- Mastery of English;
- Standardized Test Information – GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required);
- Transcripts & Degrees;
- Professional Information;
- EQ endorsements must be submitted online;
- International Student Supplement.
International78700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78700 USD per year during 24 months.
National78700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78700 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.