Engineering from Dartmouth College is also well suited to students who want to better understand technologies they will employ as practicing physicians.
Students at Engineering from Dartmouth College will:
- get a funded research experience in engineering that is expected to lead to a research publication a
- get practice in engineering design and analysis.
- Fourier Transforms and Complex
- Statistical Methods in Engineering
- Methods in Applied Mathematics
- Computational Methods for Partial Differential Equations
- Numerical Linear Algebra
- Signal Processing
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Science of Solid State Materials
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics in Condensed Phases
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 279 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- the online application form
- a $45 application fee
- three recommendations
- the essay(s)
- a transcript from each college and/or university attended
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for those applicants whose native language is not English
International58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 60 months.
National58953 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58953 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Hanover
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.