Ranked by the Carnegie Foundation as a Research University with high research activity, NMSU's research expenditures exceeded $133 million for FY13. In addition, according to the most recently available statistics from the National Science Foundation, NMSU ranks third in research expenditures by Hispanic Serving Institutions.The Graduate Certificate in Finance is designed to serve two groups of individuals:
- Current graduate students from a variety of NMSU programs who wish to expand their primary area of study to include a focus in Finance; and
- Non-degree seeking students (such as professionals in Finance and related careers) who have completed an undergraduate degree and wish to refresh, update and extend their knowledge and skill set in Finance.
- Financial Management
- Financial Futures Markets
- Personal Financial Planning for Professionals
- Investment Concepts
- Applied Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Money and Capital Markets
- Derivative Markets and Securities
- Advanced Financial Management
- International Managerial Finance
- Management of Financial Institutions
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 448 other Masters in Finance in United States
Admission to the Graduate School requires completion of a Bachelors or other advanced degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Students seeking admission must submit an application, transcripts, and $30 application fee to the NMSU office of Graduate Student Services.
International315 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 315 USD per credit and a duration of .
National252 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 252 USD per credit and a duration of .
Their goal is to provide you with a single scholarship application that allows you to be considered for all scholarships at NMSU for which you may be eligible.
New Mexico State University Financial Aid and Scholarship Services is proud to offer Scholar Dollar$, a ground-breaking scholarship management system.
New Mexico State University has a variety of scholarships that are offered to incoming freshmen, transfer students and continuing students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.