In the Real Estate program at University of San Diego you will study the stages involved in developing commercial real estate, including site acquisition, property valuation, financing and marketing and leasing strategies. Our dedicated real estate professors will offer their quantitative expertise as you learn financial modeling and train for the industry's most sought-after professional designations, including ARGUS, LEED and CCIM.
Your learning does not stop there. While earning your Master’s in Real Estate (MSRE), you will also visit current construction projects in San Diego and work on real client projects, such as developing business plans and investment strategies alongside successful property owners. For a global learning experience, you can go abroad with us to study real estate investment and capital markets in international locations such as Hong Kong, Taiwan and more.
Personalized Support from the Burnham-Moores Center
MSRE students benefit from the support of the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate (BMC). Our team of professionals offers you:
- One-on-one career coaching
- Comprehensive career assessment program
- Full range of career services including mentorships, internships, job postings and more
- Vast network of USD real estate alumni, industry professionals and employers
- Bi-monthly newsletter, The Pipeline, to keep you up-to-date on the latest real estate news.
- The Real Estate Process
- Real Estate Law and Public Policy
- Commercial Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Property Management
- Real Estate Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 293 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of San Diego and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- USD Graduate Application including $125 application fee
- Professional resume/curriculum vitae: Must demonstrate a minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Two letters of recommendation: Recommendation forms will be sent directly through your online application. One academic reference is preferred
- Official transcripts: Required from all post-secondary universities attended
- An official GMAT score report
- For students educated in a language other than English: official TOEFL score of 92 iBT or higher or IELTS score of 7.0 or higher (if applicable)
- Students educated outside the United States should submit a course-by-course degree evaluation conducted by World Education Services
- If admitted to the MSRE program, international students must provide immigration and financial documentation to the Office of Graduate Admissions in order to obtain their Form I-20
- Must demonstrate a minimum of two years of professional work experience
International50080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 12 months.
National50080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.