From studying cross-cultural leadership in Madrid to learning best business practices from local executives, you will gain the skills and confidence you need to become the global leader you were always meant to be. From lively class discussions to professors invested in your success, we provide exceptional support and engagement during every step of your journey.
Through an optimal blend of classroom and online instruction—and several short-term study abroad opportunities—you will gain an extraordinary understanding of cultural, political and economic differences worldwide. Upon completing our Global Leadership program at University of San Diego, you will possess not only stronger leadership skills, but also the perspective (and connections) you need to become a true global innovator.
The USD School of Business is committed to developing socially responsible leaders with a global mindset through academically rigorous, relevant and values-based education and research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Comparative Leadership & Management
- Leading Others: Individuals, Teams & Organizations
- Understanding Organizations
- Capstone Business Simulation Project
- Global Society
- Global Politics, Policy and Law
- Understanding International Business
- Marketing for Global Business
- Finance for Global Business
- International Negotiations
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Project Management for Global Business
- Project Leadership for Global Business
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1526 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Resume — You will submit a resume detailing your employment and/or educational experience.
- Personal Statement, Statement of Purpose and/or Essays — Personal statement(s) vary depending on the program you are applying to. Please check the prompt in your application.
- Letters of Recommendation — Your letters should be from professors familiar with your scholarly work, or from professional supervisors who have had experience in a graduate program and who can provide information about your potential for success as a graduate student.
International1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National1565 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1565 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.