This applied Corporate Finance master's encompasses diverse topics such as mergers and acquisitions, issuing capital, cash management, corporate payout policy, managing foreign exchange exposure and executive compensation. It will provide you with tools to evaluate corporate finance issues, improve financial management practice and work in professional corporate finance roles.The programme shares a common taught first semester with MSc Finance and MSc Finance and Investment before specialising in Corporate Finance in semesters two and three.
Corporate Finance MSc programme at Loughborough University is ideal for students seeking to follow a career in the financial management function of a business, corporate finance roles in banks or in accountancy and management consultancy.
Example graduate jobs include:
- Financial Management Trainee
- Investment Banker – Financing/Corporate Deals
- Treasury Analyst
- Corporate Finance Associate
- Management Consultant
- M&A Advisor
MSc Corporate Finance is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA); the world's largest body of management accountants. It offers at least 6 exemptions from CIMA's professional examinations. This is strong recognition of the professional relevance of this programme for students wishing to work in the Finance function of a business or multinational organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods for Financial Data Analysis
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Reporting and Company Performance
- Business Communication for Finance
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Some programmes fill up quickly, so we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible so you are not disappointed.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 863 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) in business, accounting, maths, physics, engineering, computing, economics or a minor in finance.
- an appropriate professional qualification in finance
- more than one year of relevant work experience if they have at least a lower second class honours degree (2:2).
International24650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24650 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Loughborough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.