With technology innovation and commercialization occurring at an increasing pace and industries becoming more networked and global, business success depends on the successful management of technology.
Companies are succeeding with rapid innovation, insightful technology integration, creation of focused technology organizations, and skillful management of complexity.
- The Technology Management program from George Mason University addresses how to succeed in this marketplace and emphasizes leadership and management; special considerations of technology innovation, commercialization, introduction, and integration; and methods and approaches of systems thinking.
- The program, designed for working professionals, starts in January and lasts for 16 months. Classes are held on the Arlington Campus on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The program is 36 credits and includes a capstone project and an international residency. The international residency is approximately 8 days abroad focusing on global topics in technology management.
- HiTech Business Models
- Emerging Technology and the New CIO
- Leadership and Change Management
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- Economics of Technology Management
- Decision Models for Technology Management
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology View 221 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- $75 Application Fee
- Bachelor's Degree
- College Transcript
- Goals Statement
- 2 Professional Letters of Recommendation
- Current Resume
- Eligibility Factors
International50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 16 months.
National50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 16 months.
In-State18892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9446 USD per semester during 16 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.