Our MS in Quantitative Economics blends econometrics, probability/statistics, computation, and data methods to develop macro- and microeconomic models that inform monetary and fiscal policy, labor markets, public finance, market design, and more.
Students can specialize in Quantitative Finance and gain hands-on knowledge on financial products, markets, and econometric models. Students who complete the Quantitative Finance track will be uniquely qualified for careers in portfolio management, credit risk,derivatives analysis, and similar types of roles.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mathematics for Economists
- Mathematical Statistics
- Macroeconomics I
- Microeconomics I
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics View 366 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Have completed courses from an accredited institution in multivariate calculus or its equivalent, basic linear algebra, advanced calculus, real analysis or equivalent
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- Personal Statement describing your goals and your commitment to contribute to and complete the MS program
- Two academic or professional recommendation letters
- Resume or CV
- Official GRE or GMAT scores
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
International1300 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1300 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1300 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1300 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.