Through expert instruction and unparalleled hands-on opportunities, the Online MBA from the Sy Syms School of Business at Yeshiva University shapes you into a leader with the data-driven skills to thrive in the business hub of New York City or anywhere across the globe.
As a Sy Syms Online MBA student, you’ll join a powerful community of innovators, entrepreneurs and values-driven professionals. You will receive the unique insights our deeply experienced faculty have honed over decades launching and guiding successful business ventures wherever you are in the world, and you’ll enjoy the freedom to complete your coursework on your own schedule through our flexible digital interface.
- While the roots of the online MBA program are firmly planted in New York, its reach spans the globe.
- All online MBA students complete a unique capstone project through the YU Innovation Lab, a student-driven international business accelerator housed within the university.
- The Innovation Lab brings together startup companies from the United States, Israel, Canada and Argentina and allows online MBA students the rare opportunity to experience the work on the frontlines of a new company striving to break into markets around the world.
- You will also enjoy the option to participate in a five-day residency with an Israeli or New York-based tech company. Through this elective course, you will encounter issues surrounding innovation, product development and scaling for a global marketplace.
- Team Building and Self-Assessment
- Managing and Leading in the Global Marketplace
- Statistics for Managers
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Business Administration
- Managerial Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1160 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Completed online application
- Unofficial transcripts from academic institutions where nine or more credits were earned can be submitted via the online application to start the review process.
- Current resume or CV demonstrating a minimum of three years professional experience
- Application fee: $50 (waivable by the university; contact an Admissions Advisor for more information)
- Students who completed their undergraduate studies at an international institution may be required to submit acceptable TOEFL scores to demonstrate English language proficiency
- Applicants who have been awarded a bachelor’s and/or graduate degree from an international higher education institution outside of the United States or a non-English speaking Canadian institution will need to submit a course-by-course NACES transcript evaluation including all official transcripts confirming the degree is equivalent to U.S. standards.
International24759 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1179 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24759 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1179 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.