Industry is of critical importance for the global economy.
Industrial engineering is the branch of engineering that is concerned with the efficient production of industrial goods as affected by elements such as plant and procedural design, the management of materials and energy, and the integration of workers within the overall system.
Most of the courses will be taught at Génie Industriel, the industrial Engineering school of the Grenoble INP group. The school is centrally located in downtown Grenoble.
Objectives of Sustainable Industrial Engineering - SIE at Grenoble INP Institute of engineering at Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management Université Grenoble Alpes
- Project engineer
- Development or research engineer
- Business or consultant engineer
- Production and supply chain engineer
- Product architect
- Consultant in Sustainable industrial engineering
SIE targets 2 main profiles :
- Industrial engineers with sustainable impact : the students will be able to find jobs in Industrial/ Mechanical/ Production/ Automation/ Aerospace/ Energy/ or Management Engineering
- Researchers in industry : the students will have plenty of opportunities to carry on their studies as PhD among one of the numerous international laboratories of the SIE partners (full members or associates) and the research community in the sustainable manufacturing domain.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Collaborative Engineering Design Project
- Performance Evaluation of Production Systems
- Sustainability in Industrial Engineering
- Information Systems Management
- Quality and Process Development
- UE Economics for Sustainable Industrial Engineering
- Basic Economics for Sustainable Industrial Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Sustainable Energy View 24 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The SIE Master addresses students owning a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in:
- Industrial Engineering
- Supply Chain, Operations Management, Logistics and Transportation, Operational Research
- Manufacturing Science, Product Design, Product Development, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science, Information Systems
- Entry level 1st year if BSc.
- Entry level 2nd year if MSc. in Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- English proficiency
- Excellent academic results
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1473 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1473 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.