Transportation Engineering students at Kansas State University can pursue a focused collection of courses to receive recognition for continued efforts in the area of transportation engineering. Transportation engineering graduate certificate courses may apply toward an engineering master's degree.
All courses needed for the program are offered online to students residing both in and out of the United States. Students never need to come to campus for any course work. A research paper or final presentation is required in order to complete the graduate certificate program.
Careers in Transportation Engineering
The provision of a safe, efficient and environmentally sound transportation system is critical to the physical, environmental and economic health of the nation. A pool of highly qualified transportation professionals is required to:
- plan and design our nation's transportation systems
- operate and maintain transportation infrastructure, facilities and services
- K-State compiles post-graduation employment information. That information and other career assistance information can be found on the K-State Career Center website.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Pavement Design
- Traffic Engineering
- Land Development for Civil Engineers and Planners
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesTransportation Engineering View 3 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in United States
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited institution.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or above for the last 60 hours of courses taken.
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!