The Master of Marketing program at Melbourne Business School builds your skills by providing you with an understanding of:
- The changing nature of marketing management theory and practice
- The structure and operation of markets in dynamic, global, information-intensive environments
- The cutting-edge concepts, processes and managerial frameworks of marketing
- The practical tools and techniques for marketing analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Principal business functions, including accounting, economics and management
Students will gain critical knowledge and capabilities for leading, managing and communicating across multiple business functions by utilising approaches from lectures, seminars, site visits, applied projects, and published and live case studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership / Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- Marketing Communications
- Financial Accounting
- Managing People
- Data Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Research
- Leadership and Change
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider code: 00116K
- An up-to-date CV, showing a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- A copy of your undergraduate academic transcript and any postgraduate transcripts, if relevant.
- A passport or verified document showing current citizenship / residency status.
- An excellent command of English (copy of IELTS or TOEFL score, where required).
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program.
- The names and contact details of two professional referees.
International4300 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4300 AUD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National4300 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4300 AUD per module and a duration of 24 months.
- tuition fee per subject
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.