With an intensive one-year program, you will learn how data can drive business decisions through statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modelling and fact-based management.In the Melbourne Business School Master of Business Analytics you will also improve your personal effectiveness with individual support and training in the areas of communication, presentation, networking and career development.
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Industry Practicum
- Business Analytics Applications
- The Personal Effectiveness Program
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Round 1: 31 May
- Round 2: 31 July
- Round 3: 30 September
- Round 4: 30 November (final off-shore international closing date)
- Round 5: 31 January
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 55 other Masters in Strategic Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 084058J
- A minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 65%.
- Your major will be one of: Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Physics, Finance, Economics or Science.
- Demonstrated academic success in quantitative subjects
- A completed sequence of two or three undergraduate or graduate statistics courses that include probability theory and regression analysis, although demonstrated mathematical preparation and quantitative aptitude may be considered sufficient in some cases.
International59850 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59850 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National59850 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59850 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.