Students pursuing a master’s degree in Special Education at Kansas State University are required to complete requirements for full endorsement in at least one area of specialization. However, when feasible, it is advisable to plan programs leading to endorsement in more than one specialization area.
A minimum of 30 hours of academic credit comprising an appropriate program of study must be approved early in the student’s program by the student’s graduate committee and the Graduate School. The minimum requirements presented on the following pages are helpful guidelines but students must consult their assigned advisors to plan an appropriate program of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education of Exceptional Individuals
- Characteristics of Cognitive Disorders
- Characteristics of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Interventions: Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Interventions: Academic Disabilities
- The Consulting Process in Special Education
- Behavior Management
- Technology for Special Education
- Practicum in Adaptive Special Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 4010 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All international students admitted to the Graduate School must demonstrate the same level of achievement as U.S. students. That is, they must hold a degree from an established institution comparable to a college or university in the United States, have an outstanding undergraduate record, have the demonstrated ability to do graduate work, and provide evidence of language proficiency sufficient for the pursuit of a graduate degree.
- Admission may be denied to students from technical schools, which may provide excellent training in special areas, but do not offer degrees equivalent to those of colleges and universities. As a rule, students from abroad are not admitted to nondegree status (that is, as special students). Questions about the qualifications of international students should be directed to the Graduate School.
International21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 12 months.
National21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11856 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.