These programs from Kansas State University will adhere to the policies and procedures for concurrent Bachelor/Master/Graduate Certificate programs listed in the Graduate Handbook. Students enrolled in the concurrent BS (or BA)/MPH Public Health programs will be allowed to take up to 9 hours for graduate credit in courses numbered in the 600 and 700 sequences and to use these 9 hours toward both the bachelor’s and master’s degrees, upon approval of the student’s supervisory committee for credit toward the master’s degree.
Students in these undergraduate programs would apply for admission to Public Health and the Graduate School in their junior year.
Qualified students would be provisionally admitted and be allowed to enroll in courses for graduate credit, generally beginning in the summer or fall of the 4th undergraduate year. Upon completion of the bachelor’s degree, students would be fully admitted to the Graduate School and the MPH program, and their status would change to that of a graduate student in KSIS.
Programme StructureParticipating bachelor’s programs include:
- Animal Sciences & Industry
- Athletic Training and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Food Science & Industry
- Life Sciences
- Nutritional Sciences
- Nutrition and Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Bioinformatics View 1585 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All international students admitted to the Graduate School must demonstrate the same level of achievement as U.S. students.
- That is, they must hold a degree from an established institution comparable to a college or university in the United States, have an outstanding undergraduate record, have the demonstrated ability to do graduate work, and provide evidence of language proficiency sufficient for the pursuit of a graduate degree. Admission may be denied to students from technical schools, which may provide excellent training in special areas, but do not offer degrees equivalent to those of colleges and universities. As a rule, students from abroad are not admitted to nondegree status (that is, as special students). Questions about the qualifications of international students should be directed to the Graduate School.
International21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 12 months.
National21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11856 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.