The purpose of the online Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership (GCOL) at Kansas State University program is to provide an opportunity for individuals to gain leadership skills and basic business knowledge without having to participate in a full MBA program (52 credit hours).
Students will attain an understanding of leadership skills and the basic functional areas of business and how each contributes to an effective business organization. Results of an online survey of K-State alumni provide evidence of potential demand for a graduate certificate in this area.
- Foundations of Leadership
- Leadership Practicum
- Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Concepts and Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 581 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0 from an accredited university or college
- Transcripts from any bachelor's work forward
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of goals and professional experience from the applicant
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!