The program leading to the MS degree in Materials Science and Engineering from University of Texas at Dallas provides intensive preparation for professional practice in modern materials science.
This degree is suitable both for students completing undergraduate study in the areas of materials science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry or physics, and also for professional engineers who wish to continue their education.
- Graduates of the program seek positions such as: Materials Engineer/Scientist, Process Engineer, Research Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer.
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Thermal Analysis
- Integrated Circuit Packaging
- Analytical Techniques
- Solid State Physics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics View 601 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.