Students who have earned a BS degree may apply to the MS in Telecommunications Engineering program. The TE curriculum calls for a balanced knowledge in software and hardware of telecommunications, network theory and technology.
The university maintains a large network of computer facilities, including PCs, Unix work stations and specialized computers for research within the program and faculty laboratories. The Jonsson School has developed a state-of-the-art information infrastructure consisting of a wireless network in all buildings and an extensive fiber-optic Ethernet.
- Graduates of the Telecommunications Engineering program at University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: Telecommunications Software Engineer; Software Test Engineer and Telecommunications Network Engineer for public and private sectors. TE graduates find employment in local, national and international enterprises.
- Algorithmic Aspects of Telecommunication Networks
- Random Processes
- Digital Communication Systems
- Performance of Computer Systems
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Fields and Waves
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Communications Engineering View 365 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.