It provides intensive preparation for professional practice in a broad spectrum of high-tech areas of electrical engineering. It is designed to serve the needs of engineers who wish to continue their education.
The Electrical Engineering program at University of Texas at Dallas offers five concentration areas to choose from: circuits, computing systems, devices, power electronics and energy systems, and signals and systems.
- Graduates of the program seek positions such as: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Circuits and Design Engineer, Communications and Signal Processing Engineer, Digital Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer and RF and Microwave Engineer.
- EE graduates find employment in local, national and international enterprises.
- Power Electronics
- General Theory of Electric Machines
- Control, Modeling and Simulation in Power Electronics
- Digital Communication Systems
- Linear Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 1799 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.