Students can obtain a double MS and MBA degree by taking a total of 63 semester credit hours (assuming they meet all the degree requirements for both programs).
- Graduates of the program at International Management Studies from University of Texas at Dallas seek such positions as: new-business manager, instructor, international projects coordinator, fund administrator, and various other roles in global firms.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Global Business
- International Marketing Management
- International Strategic Management
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2261 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International39328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 USD per semester during 12 months.
National39328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19664 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State19090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9545 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.