UT Dallas’ Naveen Jindal School of Management’s nationally recognized business faculty, together with a select group of highly experienced healthcare industry executives, prepare healthcare leadership and management MS graduates to assume increasingly responsible management and leadership roles in a wide range of healthcare settings.
- Graduates of the Healthcare Leadership and Management program from University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: management and leadership roles in a wide range of rapidly growing health-related organizations, including health and hospital systems, service provider organizations, insurers and managed-care companies, consulting firms, pharmaceutical companies, public health organizations and medical device and biotechnology firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Intro to Risk and Uncertainty
- American Healthcare System
- Strategic Leadership of Healthcare Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 2143 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.