UT Dallas’ Naveen Jindal School of Management’s nationally recognized business faculty, together with a select group of highly experienced healthcare industry executives, prepare healthcare leadership and management MS graduates to assume increasingly responsible management and leadership roles in a wide range of healthcare settings.
- Graduates of the Healthcare Leadership and Management program from University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: management and leadership roles in a wide range of rapidly growing health-related organizations, including health and hospital systems, service provider organizations, insurers and managed-care companies, consulting firms, pharmaceutical companies, public health organizations and medical device and biotechnology firms.
- Financial Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Intro to Risk and Uncertainty
- American Healthcare System
- Strategic Leadership of Healthcare Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration View 1027 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Texas at Dallas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.