In order to achieve this ultimate aim, the Organizational Management Program at City University of Hong Kong aims to help managers develop the critical thinking, analytical, and behavioral skills needed to deal with complicated management environments.
A key feature of this program is that it finished off with a practical internship in organization management where students will engage with actual organizations. Past organization have been multinational corporations, local SMEs, and NGOs. A few selected students may also participate in an overseas business study trip.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Effective Managerial Decision Making
- High Performance Collaborations
- Leadership: Managing in Adverse Situations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 36 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must hold a recognized degree or equivalent.
Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is not English should also fulfill the minimum English proficiency requirement as follows:
- Score 550 (paper-based test) or 59 (revised paper-delivered test) or 79 (Internet-based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or
- an overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS); or
- Score 450 in the new College English Test (CET6) of Chinese mainland or a pass in the old CET-6 test; or
- Other equivalent qualifications
International863 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 863 USD per credit during 12 months.
National863 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 863 USD per credit during 12 months.
- HK$6,700 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.