Our MBA covers all aspects of business administration, including finance, marketing, economics, strategic processes and people management, and culminates in the completion of a research project of your choice.
Due to the course’s strong focus on Work Integrated Learning (WIL) you will graduate with an impressive portfolio of international experience, as well as the solid business mindset required to negotiate your way through an assortment of legal, industrial and cultural settings, and will be confident interacting in an increasingly complex business environment.
Study a Master of Business Administration from University of Canberra and you will:
- formulate a marketing strategy, with particular emphasis on the development of product, distribution, promotion, pricing strategies and tactics
- understand and apply the basic techniques of corporate finance
- demonstrate an understanding of the broad body of knowledge inherent in the process of strategic management
- compare and contrast different forms of entrepreneurial theory and thinking in its role for idea and business development in the global economy
- demonstrate a critical understanding of fundamental economic theories and learn how best to apply them in practical business situations.
- Company director
- Vice president
- Chief executive officer
- Chief financial officer
- Board member
- Marketing director
- Management consultant
- HR director
- Venture capitalist
- Head of finance
- IT director
- Angel investor
- Health services director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Finance
- Economics for Managers
- International Marketing
- Leadership in Contemporary Organisations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 313 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in a related field OR Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in an unrelated field AND three years' work experience OR Bachelor qualification, or equivalent, in an unrelated field AND Graduate Certificate in Business or higher.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36600 AUD per year during 18 months.
National27000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.