Ecology, Evolution and Environmental Biology from Miami University emphasizes basic and applied research and training, with a major focus on the application of ecological and evolutionary principles to environmental issues.
Graduates of this program will gain:
- educational experiences that reflect this emphasis, and facilitates collaborations and interactions among students and faculty
- wide range of laboratory experiences and a faculty that is dedicated to excellence in teaching and research
- Advanced Topics in Microbiology
- Emerging Trends in Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Ecology Environmental Sciences View 1221 other Masters in Biology in United States
- A personal statement. This explains your plans for graduate school, including your current research interests and career goals. In addition, it should identify clearly one or more possible faculty advisors that would be appropriate for your research interests.
- A résumé or academic CV.
- Contact information for three references willing to submit letters of recommendation. (The Graduate School will contact these references and request electronic submission of letters of recommendation.)
- GRE scores are required and should be sent directly to Miami.
- Official transcripts from previous schools.
International12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.