To pursue the Industrial Engineering M.S. at Kansas State University through the Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering graduate program, students must hold a B.S. degree in engineering, mathematics, or physical science and be versed in several of the basic areas of industrial engineering.
Non-industrial engineering undergraduates may require 6 semester credit hours of prerequisite courses. GRE scores are required for all students who apply.An entering M.S.I.E. student is expected to have proficiency in computer programming, linear programming and statistics. Students failing to meet these expectations may be required to take some prerequisite courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quality Engineering
- Advanced Production and Inventory Control
- Methods of Operations Research
- Normative Theory of Decisions and Games
- Stochastic Calculus Financial Engineering
- Industrial Logistics Engineering
- Applied Fuzzy Set Theory
- Reliability Theory
- Simulation of Industrial Management Systems
- Applied Stochastic Processes and Theoretical Simulation
- Linear Programming
- Network Flows and Graph Theory
- Integer Programming and Combinatorial Optimization
- Industrial Queuing Processes
- Scheduling Theory
- Nonlinear Programming
- Multiple Criteria Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1445 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- All international students admitted to the Graduate School must demonstrate the same level of achievement as U.S. students. That is, they must hold a degree from an established institution comparable to a college or university in the United States, have an outstanding undergraduate record, have the demonstrated ability to do graduate work, and provide evidence of language proficiency sufficient for the pursuit of a graduate degree.
- Admission may be denied to students from technical schools, which may provide excellent training in special areas, but do not offer degrees equivalent to those of colleges and universities. As a rule, students from abroad are not admitted to nondegree status (that is, as special students). Questions about the qualifications of international students should be directed to the Graduate School.
International21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 12 months.
National21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11856 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.