Chemical Engineering from Miami University prepares students for active research projects in the areas of biomaterials, biomechanics, biomedical imaging, computational thermodynamics, chemical reaction engineering, catalysis, electrochemistry, environmental engineering, paper physics and chemistry, solar cells, biomolecular engineering, drug delivery, and tissue engineering.
Graduates with Chemical Engineering from Miami University will:
- study the core concepts in mathematics, sciences and engineering to enable them to
- excel in specialized fields within Chemical Engineering and Bioengineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statics and Mechanics of Materials
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical and Bio- Engineering Computation and Statistics
- Engineering Economics
- Heat Transfer
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics and Reactor Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 169 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Online Application
- Official transcripts sent directly to Miami Graduate School
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores (demonstrated proficiency in English or all non-US students)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement of purpose
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6154 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6154 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.