Business Information Systems (Financial and Intelligent Technology) at City University of Hong Kong is offered to applicants with an intermediate IT/IS or Finance/Accounting knowledge (such as completion of fundamental related courses at the undergraduate level or with relevant working experience); and aims to complement each student’s skills towards a more complete set, to face challenges in financial and intelligent technology applications.
Students at Business Information Systems (Financial and Intelligent Technology) at City University of Hong Kong will:
- be developing their capability to integrate intelligent technology with business, and particularly financial, domain knowledge.
- excel in careers in managerial, technical, or innovative architect positions in their specialized business domains, with emphasis on the financial industry.
- Business Data Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Information Systems Infrastructure and Security Management
- Management Support and Business Intelligence Systems
- Project Management and Quality assurance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesFinance Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 15 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a recognized Bachelor's degree from one of the tertiary education institutions in Hong Kong funded by the University Grant Committee (UGC), or equivalent, with intermediate level knowledge on IT/IS or Finance/ Accounting (such as completion of fundamental related courses at the undergraduate level or with related working experience)
- English proficiency requirements
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 879 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 879 USD per credit during 12 months.
HK$6,900 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.