Business Information Systems (Management Information Systems) at City University of Hong Kong is offered to applicants with a non-IT background and focuses on developing their competence in evaluating cutting-edge IT, coordinating IT-enabled business initiatives, and managing the operation of business information systems, so as to meet the business needs of organizations.
Our students excel in careers with professional positions that require both advanced business knowledge and IT-enabled problem solving skills.
- Advanced Business Software Construction
- Business Software Construction
- Database Management Systems
- Information and Electronic Business Systems
- Project Management and Quality Assurance
- System Analysis and Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management Studies Business Information Systems View 42 other Masters in Management Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- hold a recognized Bachelor's degree in any subjects, preferably not in Information Systems or Computer Science related discipline, from one of the tertiary education institutions in Hong Kong funded by the University Grant Committee (UGC), or equivalent
- English proficiency requirements
International26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 879 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 879 USD per credit during 12 months.
HK$6,900 per credit
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.