The Master of Accountancy Program from Miami University is more than just accounting. Our program is populated with both traditional graduate students (i.e. 5th year students who previously completed a Bachelor degree) and 3+1 Combined Bachelor/Masters students.
Our graduates are heavily recruited with national placement. We are a target recruiting school for the Big Four public accounting firms as well as other national, regional, and local public accounting and consulting firms, corporations, and financial industries.
Our graduates have gone on to pursue careers in business risk services, fraud investigation, business valuation, forensic accounting, systems and process assurance, and investment banking.
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Managerial Cost Accounting
- Federal Income Tax Accounting
- Modeling Business Processes in Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Accounting Research
- Financial Statement Auditing
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Legal Environment of Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting Auditing Taxation View 712 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 out of 4.00
- Applicants for graduate study must have earned at least a 4-year U.S. equivalent Baccalaureate degree.
- Applicants admitted to Miami University must have an official final transcript from the Baccalaureate institution and all courses attended after.
- Records issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a literal (not interpretive) certified English translation.
International12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 12 months.
National12806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6403 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.