The graduate faculty members serve curriculum and instruction in four areas of professional commitment:
- Delivery of exemplary instruction to graduate students.
- Production, interpretation and dissemination of sound and useful research and scholarship.
- Provision of leadership, collaboration and service within the profession.
- Promotion, understanding and celebration of diversity.
This Curriculum and Instruction program at Kansas State University is designed for teachers interested in advancing their knowledge in the field of education or earning additional teaching endorsements.
- Teaching and learning
- Educational technology
- Research and scholarship
- Project, report, or thesis
- Area of specialization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesEducation View 878 other Masters in Education in United States
- An applicant to the Graduate School at Kansas State University must have a bachelor's degree substantially the same as the ones granted by Kansas State University. That is, it must represent a broad range of courses in the basic academic disciplines. Applicants whose degrees do not meet these standards may be denied admission to graduate degree programs at Kansas State University.
- Admission is denied to applicants holding bachelor's degrees with a significant amount of credit for work that was not supervised by a faculty member of an accredited college or university or evaluated in units that identify the academic content.
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!