The Master of Information Technology at Swinburne University of Technology includes a general introduction to ICT and provides the opportunity for students to gain advanced specialist skills in areas such as networks, software development, and information systems analysis and management.
Students also have the opportunity to apply their skills through industry-related project work, including industry-linked projects for real clients. This project work can demonstrate students’ skills and knowledge to potential future employers.
The program incorporates units from the Master of Technology (Information Technology), Graduate Diploma of Information Technology and Graduate Certificate of Information Technology.
This program addresses the issues and technologies that are being widely adopted in industry. Graduates will be equipped to seek employment in IT and network positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating Web Applications
- Data Management for the Big Data Age
- User-Centred Design
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Web Application Development
- Big Data
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 40 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 001742J
- Students holding an international student visa are required to study full-time and on campus. Due to government regulations, industry-based learning (IBL) and work placement are not available to onshore international students unless it is a compulsory component of the program. Programs that are taught solely online are not available to onshore international students who hold an international student visa.
International34760 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34760 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National31880 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31880 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$7,950 Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.