Financial Mathematics Program at Johns Hopkins University Overview
In the Financial Mathematics graduate program at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals, you will examine the engineering-driven principles that power our global economy in courses that focus on developing advanced quantitative and managerial skills in finance. The expansive knowledge you will gain gives you the tools and techniques you can incorporate in your work immediately and in the foreseeable future.
The program offers you the opportunity to:
- Study relevant scenarios in subjects that translate to execution in the real-world, including financial derivatives, risk management, and quantitative portfolio theory.
- Learn from faculty who are top performers and experts with practical experience at world-renowned organizations, including Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, and top hedge funds.
- Lead with confidence with financial, technical, and managerial skills.
- Learn on your terms and select a flexible course schedule in a format that works best for you.
Master’s Degrees & Certificates
- Master of Science in Financial Mathematics
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Risk Management
- Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Portfolio Management
- Graduate Certificate in Securitization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investment Science
- Mathematics of Finance
- Financial Derivatives
- Interest Rate and Credit Derivatives
- Financial Risk Management and Measurement
- Financial Engineering and Structured Products
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Our rolling admissions process allows you to apply to any of our online, part-time programs at any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesMathematics Financial Mathematics View 62 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Applicants must be in the last semester of undergraduate study or hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or have earned graduate degrees in technical disciplines.
- Applicants typically have earned a grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (B or above) in the latter half of their undergraduate studies.
- Official transcripts from all college studies
- Completed and submitted online application form
- Proof of proficiency in English via the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47550 USD for the full programme during 60 months.
National9510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47550 USD for the full programme during 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.