A Professional Master of Business Administration degree from Kansas State University provides the added management skills and business knowledge needed to excel in today's global business environment and is taught by the same qualified professors who teach graduate courses on campus in Manhattan, Kansas. The program is designed to give you the competitive edge you need to advance your career, including personalized attention, a professional development plan catered to your career needs and a required faculty-led travel experience in addition to the academic curriculum.
Many career opportunities are available to graduates of the Professional Master of Business Administration, including opportunities in corporate, financial and business sectors along with careers in:
- program/project managers
- market research/analysts
- sales/marketing managers
- business consultants
- Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Behavioral Management Theory
- Marketing Concepts and Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 329 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
To qualify for admission into the professional master of business administration (PMBA) master's degree, students must have already completed or meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA in the final two years, or approximately the last 60 credit hours
- GMAT score of 500 or above
- Six credit hours of undergraduate economics courses
- Six credit hours of undergraduate statistics courses OR three credit hours of graduate statistics courses
- Calculus undergraduate course or predetermined score in the quantitative portion of the GMAT
- Three to five years of professional business experience
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!