The program trains marketing researchers to work in a variety of organizations where marketing analytics adds value, including media and advertising, consumer products, omnichannel retailers and financial services.
The Master of Science in Marketing Science at Columbia University requires two semesters of full-time study (fall and spring) at Columbia Business School. Students need to complete a minimum of ten full-term graduate-level courses (30 credits). They can take an additional two full-term courses at no extra charge.
- The Career Management Center (CMC) at Columbia Business School works with students to develop lifelong career management skills and empowers them to leverage the Columbia Business School network throughout their careers.
- The small size of the program allows the CMC to target search resources, tailoring these to the experience and needs of MS in Marketing Science students in a variety of industries.
- The growing demand for data analytics and increasingly complex consumer understanding required in marketing decisions is spurring a growing demand for “analytical marketeers”, who can combine quantitative skills, market understanding and creative insights.
- The Master of Science in Marketing Science prepares students for careers in this growing field across a broad array of industries including multi-channel retailing, consumer products and services, media and entertainment, and consulting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 314 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- To be considered for the program, you must submit two short essays, a résumé with details of your academic background and credentials, at least two letters of recommendation, and test scores (GMAT or GRE, and TOEFFL or IELTS for students who were schooled in a language other than English). For more detailed information about the application process, please see the attached document.
- There is a nonrefundable application fee of U.S. $100. Fee waivers are available to active duty US military personnel, and members of the Peace Corps, Teach for America, Teach for China, or Teach for India who are currently in service.
- Proof of current service is required. Applicants who qualify for a fee waiver should email the fee waiver request with proof of service. Applications will be reviewed after all materials have been submitted and the application fee paid.
International62840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31420 USD per semester during 12 months.
National62840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31420 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.