Learning takes place throughout our lives, whether we’re in a classroom, at a work seminar or even just in casual conversation. But teaching requires more than just subject-matter knowledge.
The online Adult Learning and Leadership degree from Kansas State University in adult learning and leadership will provide you with your own toolbox for teaching adult learners through coursework in designing curriculum and programs, leadership, technology integration, social justice and more.
Graduates of the adult learning and leadership program enjoy careers as:
- human resource managers or trainers
- business, industry and nonprofit executives
- community college professionals
- armed service professionals
- government managers and directors
- non-profit and community developers
- Characteristics of the Adult Learner
- Social Foundations of Adult Education
- Program Planning in Adult Education
- Adult Learning and Motivation
- Research Methods in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAdult Education View 46 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
Statement of objectives: State your academic objectives in one to two pages and include the following information:
- career and professional goals and aspirations and how being accepted to the program will specifically benefit your goals and aspirations
- description of relevant professional experience within education or a related field
- future professional plans
International16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 510 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 510 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 510 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.