The Clinical Psychology degree offered by Griffith University has been designed to meet the requirements for eligibility for full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia and entry to the Registrar program for the area of practice endorsement in clinical psychology.
Completion of the degree also meets the requirements for associate membership of the Australian Psychological Society's College of Clinical Psychologists.
You will be prepared for work in organisations such as Queensland Health and in child and youth mental health services, education services, corrections, health psychology and general practitioner practices.
In addition the training in clinical psychology also prepares graduates for entering private practice.
You may seek to further your qualifications by enrolling in a higher degree by research in order to follow a research-related career path.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment, Diagnosis and Formulation
- Lifespan Psychopathology and Therapy
- Research Project
- Advanced Research Methods
- Health, Disability and Neuropsychology
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 43 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The postgraduate programs in Clinical Psychology are highly competitive and there are many more applicants than places available. Therefore, at Griffith there is a highly structured application process. Admission to all Clinical Psychology programs is restricted to students who are registered Psychologists or who are eligible for provisional registration with the Psychology Board of Australia.
- Related and accredited four-year Bachelor degree or higher, professional registration and interview
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National4000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.