If you are teaching adults or facilitating workshops, this is an excellent certificate to enhance your skill set.
This Adult Learning program at Kansas State University includes an in-depth study of methods for integrating innovative technologies into the curriculum for adult learners. Adult learning theories and integration models will be examined. Students will evaluate the technologies for relevance and effectiveness in teaching and learning for a diverse adult population.
- Adult Learners and Integrating Technology into Curriculum
- Designing Classroom Instruction and Curriculum for Adult Learners
- Characteristics of Adult Learners
- Adult Learning and Motivation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesAdult Education View 33 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
Students seeking this certificate must submit a Graduate School application indicating the field of study will be the Adult Learning graduate certificate program. This is a separate application from the one for admission into a master’s degree. In addition to the Graduate School application, applicants need to submit the following:
- An official transcript for the bachelor’s degree and for any subsequent undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- A statement of objectives explaining the goals and purposes for seeking this graduate certificate.
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!