In the Environmental Engineering program offered by Griffith University you will gain an in-depth understanding of environmental engineering problems and issues, and have the opportunity to specialise in high-demand areas such as solid and hazardous waste management, water treatment, wastewater treatment, air quality monitoring and control and renewable energy.
The Master of Environmental Engineering is offered full-time, part-time and both on-campus (at Nathan) and online.
You will be prepared for leading environmental engineering practices in the public sector, resource related sectors, infrastructure sectors, and the consulting engineering sector.
You will have the skills to work in organisations that deal with solid and hazardous waste, wastewater and air pollution control.
- Cleaner Production and Eco-efficiency
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Solid Waste Management
- Project Management
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals
- Air Quality Monitoring and Control
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Sciences View 80 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Sciences and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- a three year bachelor degree in Engineering from a recognised University
- OR a bachelor degree or bachelor Honours degree in an environment-related field from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with over two years full-time equivalent relevant work experience
- OR a four year bachelor degree or bachelor Honours degree in Engineering from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) and these students will be eligible for 40 credit points of advanced standing towards the program
International39000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National25000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.