The Electronic and Computer Engineering program offered by Griffith University also incorporates study of engineering leadership skills, the opportunity to undertake elective courses in your area of interest and a full semester research project.
The Master of Electronic and Computer Engineering is offered in on-campus mode.
You will find opportunities in large companies involved in electronic based infrastructure and smaller companies undertaking design and/or manufacture.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Engineers
- Engineering Communication and Leadership
- Linear Electromagnetics
- Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Advanced Communication Systems
- Advanced Computer Systems
- Design of Reel-Time Systems
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 100 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Australia
- a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent three year or four year Engineering undergraduate degree) from a recognised University or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) OR
- a Bachelor Honours degree in Electronic Engineering (or equivalent four year Engineering undergraduate degree) from a recognised University or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing.
International36000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.