This Master of Engineering Master of Engineering Management at the University of Technology Sydney allows students to complete the Master of Engineering (ME) and the Master of Engineering Management (MEM) in two years of full-time study. The subjects offered in this course follow an integrated approach to professional practice through compulsory professional engineering subjects, compulsory subjects relevant to the major (as part of Master of Engineering), an independent engineering graduate project in the major and a set of electives (any engineering or IT subject).
Students who have a basic engineering undergraduate degree are able to enhance their ability and knowledge through master's-level courses in their respective majors, and gain knowledge and skills that enhance their ability to progress to engineering management roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Energy Planning and Policy
- Computer Control Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering and Management
- Software Systems Engineering
- Telecommunications and Electronics
- Water Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 314 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree be in engineering and relevant to the applicant's proposed major, with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed.
- The major is selected at the time of application to the course. Applicants who do not intend to undertake a specified major must complete a subject nomination form and attach it to their application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 AUD per credit during 24 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- Engineering (Management) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering (Technical) Masters Scholarship for Outstanding International Students
- Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.