The Master of Marketing program offered by Griffith University builds on this foundation, where you will learn advanced marketing principles, best practice and new approaches to build customer relationships. Your studies will enable you to think strategically about value, positioning and competitive advantage in a global context through branding and digital marketing applications.
In the masters, you can choose a coursework pathway or a dissertation pathway. The dissertation pathway can provide a pathway to a higher degree by research for candidates with the qualifying GPA.
Griffith University offers a number of study options for Marketing including on-campus and online. Find out more about our Marketing programs.
Marketing offers variety like few other professions, with opportunities in fast moving consumer goods, tourism, the entertainment industry, public relations and advertising. With a postgraduate qualification, you will be prepared for senior management positions in marketing, as well as specialist or consulting roles.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Market Research
- Evaluating Marketing Performance
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour
- Brand Strategy and Management
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 58 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
To be eligible for admission to the Master of Marketing, a student must:
- hold a related Bachelor degree (or higher) from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale), OR
- hold a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Marketing (or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale). Students with a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Marketing will receive 40 credit points of advanced standing, OR
- have a combination of alternative admission criteria such as formal, informal and non-formal learning deemed to be equivalent to either of the above
International31500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31500 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National27000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.