The Master of Marketing program offered by Griffith University builds on this foundation, where you will learn advanced marketing principles, best practice and new approaches to build customer relationships.
Your studies will enable you to think strategically about value, positioning and competitive advantage in a global context through branding and digital marketing applications.
In the masters, you can choose a coursework pathway or a dissertation pathway. The dissertation pathway can provide a pathway to a higher degree by research for candidates with the qualifying GPA.
Griffith University offers a number of study options for Marketing including on-campus and online. Find out more about our Marketing programs.
Marketing offers variety like few other professions, with opportunities in fast moving consumer goods, tourism, the entertainment industry, public relations and advertising.
With a postgraduate qualification, you will be prepared for senior management positions in marketing, as well as specialist or consulting roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Market Research
- Evaluating Marketing Performance
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour
- Brand Strategy and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 37 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To be eligible for admission to the Master of Marketing, a student must:
- hold a related Bachelor degree (or higher) from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale), OR
- hold a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Marketing (or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 scale). Students with a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Marketing will receive 40 credit points of advanced standing, OR
- have a combination of alternative admission criteria such as formal, informal and non-formal learning deemed to be equivalent to either of the above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.