The Master of Marketing (Extension) program at the University of Technology Sydney provides the opportunity for students to extend their knowledge in the areas of digital marketing and social media, advertising and communications, strategy and sales management, entrepreneurial marketing, product innovation management and new product development, channel management and business-to-business marketing, marketing research and analytics, pricing and revenue management, branding and consumer insights, and the legal and ethical implications of marketing.
The additional elective subject choices provide an opportunity to specialise more deeply in the marketing discipline and to further enhance students' skills, professional practice, specialist knowledge and capabilities. Students have a range of study options including commencing or fast-tracking studies during Autumn, Spring and Summer sessions.
The course is aligned with research-inspired, practice-oriented education. It is designed to equip students with extensive skills that foster their ongoing learning and inquiry in their personal development and professional practice in marketing management.
The course equips students with a comprehensive understanding of contemporary marketing strategies and concepts and their application to business. It can lead to roles in marketing planning, sales, brand management, product marketing, digital marketing, market research and analytics. Career options also include senior management-level positions in government or industry including start-ups and not-for-profit organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Project: Marketing (Capstone)
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing for Managers
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Channel Management in a Digital World
- Marketing Communications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 63 other Masters in Marketing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International44496 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 927 AUD per credit during 24 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.