MSc studies in Kinesiology at McMaster University consists of both course work and a research thesis, and takes a full-time student about 2 years to complete. Candidates for the MSc degree are required to complete their courses with an overall average of no less than B plus.
Areas of Research
- Pediatric Exercise Physiology
- Exercise and Health Psychology
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Motor Control
- Motor Learning
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Molecular Biology
- Individual Research Study in Selected Topics
- Motor Control
- Foundations of Health and Exercise Psychology
- Exercise Psychology: Applications to Chronic Disease and Disability
- Social and Psychobiological Factors in Health and Exercise Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Kinesiology View 45 other Masters in Kinesiology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- B+ (B- for Engineering) minimum average, based on a full year equivalent of final year courses (3rd/4th level) relevant to the program
- Each program may set additional/higher requirements. Please review the program website for details.
- Degrees and grades from foreign universities are evaluated for their equivalency to McMaster’s. Please contact the program for specific details.
- Departments or programs may establish additional requirements, such as scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Admission is competitive: meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission
- The admission decision is not subject to appeal
- Applicants who do not meet the above mentioned requirements, should consult the Graduate Calendar to determine the requirements for exceptional cases
International11396 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5698 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National4204 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2102 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Hamilton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.