The Master of Finance at the University of Technology Sydney provides participants with the opportunity to acquire knowledge of finance theory and techniques for leading-edge professional practice purposes.
Career options include management-level positions in industry or government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Economics for Management
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Financial Management
- Capital Markets
- Financial Modelling and Forecasting
- Investment Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Bond Portfolio Management
- Applied Portfolio Management 6
- Financial Institution Management
- Financial Institution Lending
- Derivatives and Risk Management
- Personal Wealth Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Companies and Securities Law
- Ethics and Professional Standards in Finance
- Alternative Investments
- Behavioural Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 132 other Masters in Finance in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- The English proficiency requirement for international students or local applicants with international qualifications is: Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21; or AE5: Pass; or PTE: 58-64; or CAE: 176-184.
- To obtain a student visa to study in Australia, international students must enrol full time and on campus. Australian student visa regulations also require international students studying on student visas to complete the course within the standard full-time duration. Students can extend their courses only in exceptional circumstances.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 18 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Australia Awards Scholarships (Australian Government Scholarships)
- Dr Chau Chak Wing Scholarship (KTP Master Degree)
- International Postgraduate Coursework Full Tuition Scholarship
- LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- South East Asia Postgraduate Business Merit Scholarship
- UTS 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship
- UTS ATN-LATAM Scholarships
- UTS Grant for Masters by Coursework Students
- UTS Nepal Scholarship (Postgraduate Coursework)
- UTS Study Abroad Excellence Scholarship
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.